The VITALIS™ Tactical Carrier is the solution for law enforcement officers that require the deployment of rifle protection armour without modifying or restricting access to their typical loadout.
The VITALIS™ Tactical Carrier is the solution for law enforcement officers that require the deployment of rifle protection armour without modifying or restricting access to their typical loadout. The carrier boasts a top-loading plate pocket with internal plate adjustment to ensure the inserted plate is ideally situated for maximum protection.
- Made in Canada from durable, quick-drying, and abrasion resistant 500D CORDURA® nylon
- Available with VELCRO® Cummerbund (VC) or positive-positioning & self-aligning Magnetic Closures (MG)
- Temperature regulating 3D inner mesh lining
- Advanced laser-cut padded shoulders
- Reinforced with 1680D Ballistic Nylon in key wear areas
- Top-loading plate pocket with internal plate adjustment
- Enhanced Tactical Features – comprehensive MOLLE and cable routing loops
- Four rows of MOLLE loop on chest and back for patches and additional gear configuration
- Carbine Mag and Patrol Accessory Retention Compartments inside large volume front pocket
- Zippered armour pockets with internal panel suspension points
LORICA offers a hybrid model of body armour sizing – standard-fit, or custom-fit. When measuring wear your regular work clothes, including your duty belt, and do not sit or stand artificially erect. All measurments are in inches.
Visit the sizing and fit page for more information and measuring tips.
A - Chest Width
Arms straight out in front, distance between inner shoulder in the "shooting position".
B - Girth
Measure around the largest part of the abdomen. Try to keep the tape parallel to the floor, be sure to prevent the tape from dropping in the back.
C - Sitting Front Length
From sternal notch, or base of the throat, to just above duty belt.
Chest Width1 Girth2 Sitting Front Length3 Size: XS Chest Width: 8 - 9.5 Girth: 29 - 32 Sitting Front Length: 12 Size: S Chest Width: 8 - 9.5 Girth: 33 - 36 Sitting Front Length: 13 Size: M Chest Width: 9.5 - 11 Girth: 37 - 40 Sitting Front Length: 14 Size: L Chest Width: 9.5 - 11 Girth: 41 - 44 Sitting Front Length: 15 Size: XL Chest Width: >= 11 Girth: 45 - 48 Sitting Front Length: 16
1 If in-between sizes, we suggest to go with the smaller chest width to avoid any potential restriction of mobility.
2 We suggest to select the larger girth size if in-between sizes or at the top end of the chart.
3 We suggest to select the shorter sitting front length to avoid interference from the duty belt if in between sizes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.