The AC915 is the most advanced ultra-lightweight high cut tactical ballistic helmet, compliant with NIJ 0106.01. It combines a hybrid ballistic shell and optional tactical add-ons with CAM-FIT™ H-Back Combat chinstraps and D3O’s blunt impact protection.
The AC915 is one of the most advanced ultra-lightweight high-cut tactical ballistic helmets on the market. It combines a hybrid ballistic helmet shell and tactical add-ons with CAM-FITTM H-Back Combat chinstrap and D3O’s TRUST® blunt impact helmet liner system.
- Ultra-lightweight hybrid composite shell construction weighing just 1.10kg (gross weight – medium helmet)
- Protection against 9mm round (threat as per NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA) and high levels of fragmentation protection
- Utilises D3O TRUST® helmet liner system, which exceeds Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) protection levels by 33% at 10ft/sec
- Utilises CAM-FITTM H-Back Combat chinstrap for optimum comfort and extended wear
- High cut helmet shell for increased situational awareness
- Available with lightweight open architecture side rails, bungees and a 3-hole NVG shroud for mounting tactical accessories including lights, hearing protection/comms, strobes, cameras, night vision goggles and mounts, HAHO/HALO O2 masks and CBRN/Gas Masks.
- 17 gr FSP V50 > 735 m/s
- 16 gr Sphere V50 > 620 m/s
- 9mm FMJ Vproof 436 m/s
- NIJ Compliance NIJ 0106.01 compliant: NIJ Level 2 (9mm, .357 Mag), NIJ Level 3A (.44 Mag)
Fragmentation and Ballistic Protection
- Front to back 1100N
- Side to Side 1100N
- Top to Bottom 1500N
Shell Flammability Protection*
Flammability protection to CAN/CSA 22.2 Test A and B
*Available on request
Blunt Trauma Protection
Exceeds U.S. Army 10 fps ACH impact standards using D3O®
Ambient, High & Low Temperature Performance (-10°C, +53°C)
Development and Quality Assurance undertaken ‘in-house’ at the Coventry UK Test Laboratory. UK MOD and ISO 9001 approved Test Range. Comparative Testing undertaken with Internationally recognised Test Houses
- Quality Assurance Approval ISO 9001
- Lab Competence, Calibration and Testing Approval ISO 17025 UKAS Accreditation
- Impact assessments Conducted with BS EN 960: 1995 head form size J for medium helmets.
Conducted with BS EN 960: 1995 head form size E for small helmets, head form size J for medium helmets and head form size M for large helmets.
Size & Weight Chart
Size Height Width Circumference Weight Size: S" Height: up to 7.5” Width: up to 6.1” Circumference: 20.9” - 22.5“ Weight: 1.23 kg / 2.7 lbs Size: M" Height: 7.5” - 7.9” Width: 6.1” - 6.5” Circumference: 22.0” - 23.6” Weight: 1.26 kg / 2.8 lbs Size: L" Height: 7.9” - 8.3” Width: 6.5” - 6.9” Circumference: 23.2” - 25.2” Weight: 1.31 kg / 2.9 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.